Sunday, June 3, 2012

My 100th Lookbook!

TODAY I AM POSTING MY 100TH LOOK ON LOOKBOOK!
If this were an award ceremony, then I would state: " I would like to thank my fans, because with out you there wouldn't be any of this..." and I would start crying and walk off stage with a grand smile!  HAHA!  Anyways, I do love my fans- you've all been very supportive.  





My dress was my mothers from the 70's and I love looking at all the photos where she is in this dress.  It was one of her favorites and I'm so glad she gave it to me!  It's perfect for the hot weather we've been having... My shoes are extremely comfortable and I thought the soft touch of purple would accentuate the purple flowers within the dress.  Its summer chic and I loved rockin' it!!  I had more graduation parties to attend, so it was nice being comfortable when I was on my feet all day in the hot sun!  



Be sure to hype me on lookbook...


No comments:

Post a Comment