Thursday, May 31, 2012

Grand Illusion

It's graduation season!!  So do you know what that means??  Tons of taco trucks, cake and alcohol.... I had a lot graduations to attend today, so I wanted to feel comfortable and look chic at the same time!  As I've said in a previous post, I love my shoes! Got them on sale, great color and super comfortable... you can't go wrong!  My J. Crew mint colored jeans are great for summer not just because of the color, but they aren't really thick jeans (not like how True Religion jeans are).   My pastel blouse from H&M was a great touch!  Sitting in the sun all day was horrific, but the sheer blouse was comfortable while in the sun!  I was able to breathe and catch the breeze with it.... and my necklace adds a nice touch of color to my blouse.  I spent no m ore than $15 on he necklace too.  






Be sure to check out and hype my look on look book....

No comments:

Post a Comment